DateFriday 31st August 2018
ItineraryBelfast - Mystery Destination & return
Price£30 (31st August only)
Fridays 15th, 22nd & 29th June, 6th July, 24th & 31st August
|15th June||Sold Out|
|22nd June||Sold Out|
|29th June||Sold Out|
|6th July||Sold Out|
|24th August||Sold Out|
|31st August||Extra tickets on sale|
Get out the glad rags, dust off the straw boater - it's Jazz time! Join our restored 1960s train at Belfast Central, hauled by a vintage steam locomotive. Relax as we leave the city behind and enjoy the sounds of New Orleans jazz when we call at stations which could be anywhere on the Northern Ireland railway network.
The music this year is again provided by the Jazz Band, one of Northern Ireland's best Dixieland bands. The band stays faithful to the traditional Delta, drawing upon a substantial repertoire of tunes from the early 20th century with influences including King Oliver, Jelly Roll Morton and Louis Armstrong. Most of the band has played at international jazz events.
"And - dare I say it - possibly the best, most fun night out of the summer?"
Belfast Telegraph, 29th June 2013
|Whitehead Railway Museum|
All Fares: £30
Tickets may also be purchased at:
Visit Belfast Welcome Centre, 8-9 Donegall Square North, BT1 5GJ
+44 28 9024 6609
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Seat allocations will be provided when you arrive for your train.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Wheelchair users please contact us in advance to confirm that we can accommodate you.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.
(6) The train may be boarded at any of the timetabled stops.