DateSunday 19th August 2018
ItineraryBelfast - Portrush & return
The world-famous Portrush Flyer is a traditional day out with an afternoon at the popular north coast seaside resort.
NOTE: Due to the major engineering works at Portrush station for the Open Golf the steam train will stop at Coleraine, and an NIR train will provide the 10 minute connecting journey to and from Portrush.
Tickets may also be purchased at:
Visit Belfast Welcome Centre, 8-9 Donegall Square North, BT1 5GJ
+44 28 9024 6609
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Seat allocations will be provided when you arrive for your train.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Wheelchair users please contact us in advance to confirm that we can accommodate you.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.