DateMonday 29th October 2018
ItineraryDublin Connolly - Maynooth & return
What a nightmare !!
The train will be Halloween themed and hopefully nothing will happen as it goes through the spooky Dublin suburbs.
Bring the kids along in their scariest outfits for an enjoyable spooky outing. Prizes for the best costumes. Nothing scary about that!
Is it a trick, is it a treat? You decide - if you dare.
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Tickets/seat allocations will be emailed/posted 10 days before the train date.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Regrettably our 1960s carriages are not fully accessible for wheelchair passengers.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.