Date1st December 2018 to 16th December 2018
ItineraryDublin Pearse To Maynooth & return
Saturdays & Sundays 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th December
The Santa Special is a return journey by vintage train, with an on-board visit from Santa and selection boxes for children. There will be plenty of opportunity for photographs with the man in red beside the train.
There will be music and singing, mince pies and a full bar service.
|Sat 1st Dec||1||10:00|
|Sun 2nd Dec||4||10:55|
|Sat 8th Dec||6||10:00|
|Sun 9th Dec||9||10:55||Sold Out|
|Sat 15th Dec||11||10:00|
|Sun 16th Dec||14||10:55|
Points To Note About Your Booking
All trains are now sold out - some within 5 seconds! Sorry if you didn't get tickets but we could have sold the trains many times over based on the demand we experienced.
If you missed out on getting tickets for the Dublin trains you might wish to consider travelling on one of our Portadown or Belfast trains which will be on sale soon.
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Tickets/seat allocations will be emailed/posted 10 days before the train date.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Regrettably our 1960s carriages are not fully accessible for wheelchair passengers.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together