DateSunday 8th July 2018
ItineraryDublin - Wexford / Rosslare
Price€6 to €35
We are delighted to announce the return of our Sea Breeze for 2018. Join the steam train for a fun day out to Wexford, along arguably Ireland's most scenic railway line - the sunny south-east from Dublin to Wexford, a route offering views of tunnels, cliffsides, beaches, forests and rivers.
Already in Wexford? No problem, then have a trip along the quays to Rosslare Strand.
NOTE: Due to the extraordinarily hot weather currently being experienced, and in particular the lack of rain or any forecast for significant rainfall, we have taken the decision to operate the Sea Breeze excursion on 8th July using a diesel locomotive.
We have taken this decision due to the possibly of water shortages for the locomotive and the risk of igniting a fire in the very dry vegetation.
Passengers have the option to cancel and receive a full refund or passengers can instead use their ticket to enjoy the day out as planned albeit with a diesel locomotive hauling the train.
Our own vintage carriages will still be on the train, complete with full bar and tea car.
(1) Check out our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
(2) Tickets/seat allocations will be emailed/posted 10 days before the train date.
(3) As space is very limited, where possible parents are asked not to bring prams and buggies.
(4) Wheelchair users please contact us in advance to confirm that we can accommodate you.
(5) If travelling as a group, please make one booking to be allocated seats together.